Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Friday, February 8, 2013

Just Created A Salt Creek Caboose

Today I took a caboose in G scale and repainted it to cover up the old markings. It was formally a Santa Fe caboose. the idea is to create decals to make it a Salt Creek caboose to go along with the Steam Locomotive I have already repainted for that purpose I hope to have the decals printed in the next week. The Salt Creek railroad is made up using the old town that sat next to the Village of Shepherd in Michigan. Salt Creek has since become a memory.


  Salt          
 Creek         
   RR            
  
   SCRR                  
  999311          

The Above is the decal design I plan to use for the caboose.

Salt Creek RR                    
     18             

These are the decal designs I will be using for the locomotive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments