Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 17, 2013

New Areas I'm Developing on the Layout

There are two areas I am currently working on for the train table:
  1. The Prison Area
  2. The Tennis Court
The Prison Area is currently a fenced in exercise yard, a parking lot and a water tower.
The parking lot does not show up in the photo as yet but I have a lot of detail work to do yet. I need to find guards and possibly some more prisoners for the yard and a bus for the parking lot.


The Tennis Court currently shows the court itself with players playing a game of doubles. a ball boy is kneeling down by the sidelines while the judge sits on his tower seat calling the play. There are two park benches for the players to sit between sets. I plan to add bleachers with spectators to watch the action.


If there is anyone out there who has any ideas please feel free to leave a comment and share your ideas with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments