Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Pere Marquette Locomotives Are Finally Here

I received a call from Mountain Town Hobbies in Mt. Pleasant Michigan and they informed me that my order of 2 EMD E7A Pere Marquette Locomotives have finally come in. They were originally scheduled to come in in March of 2013. This will complete the Pere Marquette passenger train I have been putting together for over a year. I now have all of the passenger cars and once I pay for the locomotives it will be complete. I will be running an EMD E7A-A configuration.
The cars consist of an RPO (Railway Post Office), baggage car, 3 coach cars, dinning coach car, lunch counter lounge car, 3 10-6 sleeper cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments