Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday With The HO Layout


After a great Valentines day with my wife Sandy, We spent Sunday Feb 15th cleaning house and just hanging out. I began cleaning the sun porch where my HO scale layout is located. I fired up the New York Central passenger train and discovered that my express mail car would uncouple at random as the train traveled around the track. After playing with it for a few hours, I decided I didn't need that car anyway. So I took it off the track. Now the train runs just fine with no random uncoupling. I also fired up the Ann Arbor freight train and I had no problems with it. All in all, I had a blast playing with the layout.
I thank god Sandy is so supportive of my obsession with the hobby. She has even lent a hand with the landscaping around the structures on the layout. Sandy your the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments