Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Friday, April 3, 2015

Waiting For The Weather To Get A Bit Warmer


All winter long I wait for the weather to change so I can get outside and run my garden train. I have two trains I like to run outside. One is a New York Central freight train with a box car, a reefer, a tank car, a 2 bay hopper, a log car, a gondola and a caboose. the other is my Salt Creek freight train with a 0-4-0 switcher 2 tank cars, a gondola, a flatcar, and a caboose. The snow has all melted off the tracks but the rainy season has begun. I still need to clean off the debris from around the layout. A few buildings need repair and I am still looking for an Aristo Craft ALCO FB unit to go with the New York Central Freight Train.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments