Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2016

The Proposed Union Pacific Loop for the Grandkids Layout

My efforts on the grandkids layout is complete to my original specifications. If I were to enhance the plan it would be to add another loop and to include the Union Pacific Railroad to the effort. If I did that I will cover all 4 major freight carriers in the continental United States. The 2 on the East Coast; Norfolk Southern Railway, and CSX. And the 2 on the West Coast; BNSF, and Union Pacific Railroad. The Union Pacific loop would go on 30 inch radius track and be the outermost loop of the layout. I would be starting from scratch on this loop and I would need everything to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments