Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Preparing for the layout table

Back inside now after quite a few good hours outside with the garden railroad.
I have made arrangements with Oscar Hagerman, a local builder, to construct the train tables needed for the indoor layout. We agreed on a price and are ready to go, all I need to do is save up the money and construction will begin. The layout will be a large U shape table featuring a downtown area with a nice park for the residents and a passenger station, a farming area, a coal mine, a freight yard area, and a camping area. I have a few buildings from a layout I did for practice that I will be using.
I figure that I will be ready to start construction on the tables sometime before Fall. I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments