Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Monday, May 7, 2012

Freight Train Switch

It had to happen, the FA unit I was using to pull my New York Central freight train broke down. I need to get it repaired, so I had to make a decision. I could wait until I got it fixed or model a different railroad. I had a few different Ann Arbor Railroad locomotives from various time periods that I could use. I decided to go with a current day Ann Arbor Railroad System freight train. I will be using 2 GP38's to pull the train. I have 3 boxcars, 2 center flow hoppers, 5 smaller covered hoppers, a flatcar, and a drop end gondola, and 4 coal 55 ton coal hoppers. All in all I feel it would make an impressive freight train so as of today I have made the switch from New York Central to the Ann Arbor Railroad System. The passenger train will still be New York Central.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments