Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sandy's Artistic Talents Join The Effort

It's no secret who the artistic talent in the family is. Sandy brought her talent to the table literally as she landscaped the residential area, and added a forest area near the transformers to give them a more natural look. She began to layout the farm house and barn with more forest next to them. the look is very realistic. Sandy used twigs she found outside as dead fall in the forest areas and colored sand to serve as the forest floor. I am really impressed with the job she did, so I have included pictures. tell me what you think.




 As you can see the work is still very much in progress but I am so pleased with what I see so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments