Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Church and Gas Station Join the Layout


The church is set near the city park and the preacher is standing outside waiting for the Bride and Groom to start the wedding service. I plan to add a lot of benches and people on the grassy area in front of the preacher to observe the ceremony. they and the bride and groom are waiting for me to pick them up at Mountain Town Hobbies in Mt. Pleasant Michigan.


Every town needs a Standard Station to service the vehicles for the town. This one is a full service Gas Station on the edge of the downtown area. the gas pumps are for regular and ethel color coded for easy identification. All I need is a few vehicles and the station will be hopping with business.

Slowly the layout is coming to life.

When the weather clears up my attention turns outdoors. The garden railroad layout will undergo some changes this year. I plan to expand the track to include a larger area of the yard. before this I was running 2 tracks, but I think I will limit it to one large track area. I will start out by repairing the damage the weather has brought to the buildings and the track bed. I will, however, continue to work on my indoor layout through the summer as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments