Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 6, 2013

More Enhancements to Layout


I have added The prison as a background building and a gatehouse. Work is set to begin on the parking lot soon. I have 2 Michigan State Police vehicles on hold at Mountain Town Hobbies in Mt. Pleasant Michigan I am still looking for a prison bus I can use.


I put in a beach area just off the tennis court. To serve both the tennis court and the beach I added a hot dog stand. I also added bleachers for people to watch the game of doubles that is going on. The line judge is making sure the game is played according to the rules and the ball boy is ready to retrieve the loose balls. I have another set of bleachers I have yet to put together and place on the layout. Also I have ordered people for the beach area and a few outhouses.

All in all the layout is developing a character of it's own. There is however a lot I have yet to add and it will be years before the layout is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments