Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Change of Plans

With the out of stock situation regarding my attempt to purchase an Ann Arbor locomotive, compounded by the fact that another Ann Arbor locomotive that I already have broke down yesterday, I am changing my freight train configuration from only Ann Arbor to a mixture of Ann Arbor and Tuscola and Saginaw Bay. I am pulling a lot of rolling stock so I need a minimum of two locomotives to pull it all. Hopefully by the end of the next month (June) I will have two Tuscola and Saginaw Bay GP35's and one Ann Arbor GP38 doing the job.
Currently I am using a current day Ann Arbor GP38 and an Ann Arbor GP35 with The Detroit Toledo and Ironton paint scheme and a Tuscola and Saginaw Bay GP35.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments