Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Canadian National Layout

I have come up with 2 layouts for the Canadian National N scale train table. The basic designs are pictured here. The two looped sides are firm in the designs. I intend to add more straight track to the center of the layouts adding more length to the straight away making the layout a lot wider. 




After careful consideration I believe the top plan shown above shows the most promise and will most likely be the one I will use. That plan has the longest straightaway and I believe will be easier to maintain. I am keeping my options open to add a larger radius curve to the outside of this plan so I can add another track with an independent transformer for another train.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments