Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Friday, December 26, 2014

Revised Concept For New N Scale Layout


Canadian Pacific Logo as of 2014
Canadian National Logo as of 1960







Canadian National Railmap


Canadian Pacific Railmap


The 2 major Canadian Railways; The Canadian National Railway, and The Canadian Pacific Railway, both have trackage in the State of Michigan. Therefore I believe it fitting to model both of them in my new N scale layout. The plan as it now exists include two tracks, one I will devote to the Candian National Railway and the other I will devote to the Canadian Pacific Railway.

The inner track will be used for the Canadian Pacific freight train, and the outer track will be used for the Canadian National freight train. The train table is not going to be built for a while yet as currently there is no place to put it. I am currently accumulating the rolling stock for the Canadian National effort and the track needed to complete that phase of the project.

Early Canadian National Logo
Early Canadian Pacific Logo
It is my plan to work slowly on this effort so that it will last for many years to come I am in no hurry to complete this project. I just want to do it right.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments