Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Progress On My Sun Porch HO Layout

Years in the making, I am nearing completion of my HO layout on my sun porch. I just completed putting together my New York Central passenger train. It is 14 cars long pulled by PA-PB-PA locomotives.
I have also completed my Ann Arbor freight train. I only have to take one of my GP38's in for repair of the railings on the locomotive. There are 3 GP38's pulling the freight train followed by 23 assorted freight cars and a caboose.
And Finally I am working on completing my C&O Pere Marquette passenger train. I have yet to obtain a E7A locomotive to complete this effort. it is on hold at Mountain Town Hobbies waiting for me to pay for it and take it home to add to the consists of this train. When complete there will be 2 E7A locomotives pulling 14 passenger cars.
the landscaping still needs to be completed but there is not that much more to do 90% is already done. Also I have a Tuscola and Saginaw Bay freight train on the layout that is complete. However it is not powered, but is operational.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments