Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

The Inventory is Over



At last the inventory is finished. I have a lot more train cars than I thought. If I wanted to I could inventory my buildings, track, people and a lot more stuff, but enough for now.

I have gone back to buying track for the HO New York Central layout. only two more packages of 28" diameter curved track. and a lot more straight track and I will be done with that phase of it. Then I concentrate on the tables to put the layout on. I believe I've mentioned in an earlier post that I will need to build them so they are portable just in case I need to move the layout at a later date.

The layout will accommodate a passenger train, I'm still looking for a good DC steam locomotive New York Central of course, and a freight train, a few extra cars would be nice. I plan to build in a freight yard and a small village. I have collected a few buildings but I still have a long way to go.

1 comment:

Feel free to make comments