Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Monday, July 29, 2013

July 28th has come and gone

Still no word from Walthers about the Pere Marquette EMD E7A Units I ordered. I checked the Walthers web site and aside from raising the prices on the passenger cars. the changed the due date from Expected 28-July-2013 to Just Expected. I don't know what to think now. My gut tells me they will be in soon but if past history is any indication it's anyones guess. I hope I see something soon it's been a long wait with one delay after another.
When they do come in I will be running an E7A-E7A configuration. 

I will have to build another layout table for the Pere Marquette passenger train. It is currently in the design phase of development. My hope is to display multiple Passenger trains designed around Chicago's Union Station. I chose Chicago because it has always been a major hub of train traffic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments