Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Another Delay

On a whim I checked the Walthers site to see if there were any changes in the many times revised delivery date for the EMD E7A locomotives for the Pere Marquette passenger train. I was expecting to have the two I ordered at the end of last month. Once again the expected date had been revised. The date is now shown to be 28-July-2013.

There is nothing I can do about this delay except sit by and wait. Walthers has had one delay after another on this name train. I must admit I am not disappointed with the passenger cars I have received so far. One more month is a small price to pay in order to own such a nicely crafted passenger train.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments