Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Monday, April 14, 2014

Express Mail Cars

Last year I ordered 2 express mail cars from Walthers through Mountain Town Hobbies in Mt. Pleasant Michigan. I had forgotten about them until they came in a few months ago. One was a New York Central car that I plan to add to my New York Central passenger train. and the other is a C&O car that I will be adding to my Pere Marquette passenger train. I plan to pick up the C&O car today.


The car is on my layout now as part of the Pere Marquette Passenger train and looks great I have placed it just after the RPO and before the baggage cars. My next goal is to pick up the New York Central Express Mail Car and add it to the New York Central Passenger Train. I can't wait to add it to my layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments