Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Monday, April 21, 2014

Winter Is Over At Last

This year the snow hung around a lot longer than the last few years. Now my attention goes back to the garden Railroad. I was out side yesterday killing off the weeds and grass that were taking over the track on my garden layout. The weed killer said it works in three hours but so far everything still looks green, I might have to buy another product and do it again. I have repairs to do on some of the structures to bring the layout up to snuff, but that shouldn't take to long. the wiring to the track looks to be in good working order and the transformer seems to have survived the winter. Last year I expanded the layout and doubled the size of the track area. I am excited to try it out as last year I was unable to do much with the garden train. This year I am ready.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments