Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I've Added N Scale To The Mix

Sandy and I were looking over the space in our library and decided the space was missing something. Sandy came up with the thought that the space could use an N scale coffee table layout in front of the love seat. I jumped at the chance to add another layout to my ever growing collection. We began when I found some N scale EZ Track that I had packed away from when Ted had an N scale layout from years ago. We later picked up an Ann Arbor GP35 locomotive and a couple of Ann Arbor boxcars from Mountain Town Hobbies in Mt. Pleasant Michigan. The next day we took a trip to Junction Valley Railroad's hobby shop and picked up a few buildings some trees and people for the layout.  The layout is just starting to take shape and the train is running just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments