Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Repairs Are Coming Along

I will soon have my Ann Arbor GP38, road number 7802, back from repair at Brasseur's Electric Trains in Saginaw Michigan I had the motor replaced. There are 2 others that I need to pay for and pick up. One is a New York Central F3A unit, and the other is a C&O Pere Marquette E7A unit road number 96. There is another New York Central ALCO PA unit, road number 4202, that I had just picked up that still has the same problem with it as when I brought it in for repair the first time. That will most likely need the motor replaced in it as well.
Once I have the Ann Arbor GP38 back on the tracks my Ann Arbor freight train will be complete. Once the New York Central ALCO PA unit is repaired and back on the tracks my New York Central passenger train will be complete. I am saving money to purchase the two Pere Marquette EMD E7A locomotives, road numbers 103 and 105, I have on hold at Mountain Town Hobbies in Mount Pleasant Michigan. I am hoping that I can get one of them for my birthday next month. That will complete the C&O Pere Marquette passenger train sold by Walthers as the 2013 named train. All in all my indoor HO layout in very near completion. I just have some landscaping to do to finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments