Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Aristocraft Items for sale

Made by Aristocraft this G scale New York Central Caboose is for sale. I am asking $50.00 plus shipping. If you are interested please contact me.
Made by Aristocraft this Gscale Log Car is for sale. I am asking $45.00 plus shipping. If you are interested please contact me.
Made by Aristocraft this Gscale New York Central covered Gondola is for sale. I am asking $50.00 plus shipping. If you are interested please contact me.
New York Central Coal Car made by Aristocraft G scale is for sale. I am asking $50.00. its in like new condition. If you are interested please contact me.

Aristocraft New York Central Boxcar for sale G scale I am asking $50.00 the condition is like new. If you are interested please contact me.
I have an Aristocraft F1A New York Central locomotive for sale I am asking $200.00 plus shipping for it. It is in fine working order. message me if you are interested.

1 comment:

  1. Do you still have the NYC gondola? mikesmulders@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to make comments