Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2015

The Norfolk Southern Loop Is Next To Be Worked On

My attention now shifts to the development of the outer loop on my grand kids layout. this loop will use 26 inch radius curved Bachmann EZtrack. I need 4 packages of that track and 10 pieces of 9 inch straight track with one 9 inch terminal piece to complete the track layout I will pick up the transformer at the train show in Lansing Michigan this November. The locomotives are already on hold at Mountain Town Hobbies. I already have a fair amount of rolling stock needed to complete this phase of the layout. Once this is completed the grand kids layout will be complete. with the exception of landscaping and buildings. It may not sound like much but this will take a lot of time to raise the money needed to put this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments