Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Friday, May 2, 2014

The Landscaping Begins On The N Scale Layout

I began laying turf on the N scale layout today, and I was able to place a few buildings as well. The layout is starting to show some character. I still need to plan where the roads are going to be placed. I also have a small problem with how I am going to design a tunnel considering I will need to gain access to the inside of the tunnel in case there are any derailments. My problem is that the layout is exposed all around 360 degrees, so an opening would be visible. I haven't figured out what to do to make it pleasant to look at and still have access to the inside of the tunnel. If any readers have suggestions I would greatly appreciate comments with your suggestions. Please feel free to post your comments at any time on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments