Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Fathers Day Is Almost Here

Just a few more days and it's Fathers Day. I have already dropped the hint that I would like to pick up the New York Central Express mail car that I ordered about a year ago. It has been sitting and waiting for me to pay for it for about a year. The people at Mountain Town Hobbies in Mount Pleasant Michigan have been great to hold it for me for all this time. This will complete my New York Central Passenger train on my HO scale layout.

My HO layout is nearing completion. The consists of the New York Central passenger train will end up as the following:
  • Alco PA, PB, PA locomotives
  • Express car
  • RPO
  • Baggage Car
  • 2 paired window coach cars
  • Lounge Car
  • Dinning car
  • Observation/Lounge Car
  • 2 Pullman Sleeper cars
  •  Observation Car


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments