Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Most Of The Repairs Are Done

Last night there was a call on my answering machine, from Brasseur Electric Trains in Saginaw Michigan, that 3 out of the 4 locomotives I had in there for repair have been completed. I am thrilled and can't wait to find out which three they are and to put them back on the layout. The locomotives in for repair include:

  • A New York Central ALCO PA unit for my passenger train. 
  • A New York Central EMD FA unit for a freight train. 
  • A C&O Pere Marquette EMD E8A unit for my Pere Marquette passenger train. 
  • And finally an Ann Arbor GP38 unit for my Ann Arbor freight train. 
I am finally bringing my HO layout to a state of completion insomuch as the trains themselves are concerned. I still have a lot of landscaping to complete in order to really complete the project.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments