Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

New N Scale Layout In The Planning Stage

Ever since I started my coffee table layout, I have been thinking about how nice a full N scale layout would be. I decided to start planning a larger layout. I am currently working on the track design and the plans for the tables. fortunately the layout would not require a lot of floor space as N scale is so small. I have been thinking about running two separate loops on their own transformers. The track-age will have a few sidings and space to park unused rolling stock.
I would like to make at least one track dedicated to the Ann Arbor Railroad, but I have been thinking that Canadian National Railroad, Grand Trunk Western Railroad, and CSX Transportation are also possibilities.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments