Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Friday, June 6, 2014

My HO Layout Is Enhanced

Now that I have all three GP38's from the Ann Arbor Locomotive roster, I have completed my Ann Arbor freight train that I have been putting together for around five years. I was finally able to find the GP38 locomotive road number #7771 from a private owner I met on the internet. We arrived at a fair price and he mailed it to me. The locomotive is now on my layout and is pulling the freight cars. The last piece of unfinished business is that the GP38 locomotive road number #7802 is currently being repaired at Brasseur's Electric Trains in Saginaw Michigan. Once the repair is complete, I will have all three GP38's, road numbers, #7771, #7791 and #7802, on the layout pulling my freight train.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments