Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Monday, March 16, 2015

Canadian National Part of Large N Scale Layout

EMD GP38-2

EMD GP38-2
Lead by 2 GP38-2's My Canadian National portion of the expanded N scale layout is nearly complete. I only need some more track to complete the Canadian National side of the effort. 

Then I go to work on the Canadian Pacific side of the layout.
GE ES44AC GEVO

GE ES44AC GEVO

I am still looking for the rolling stock and I need a lot more track. Once I have the track and the rolling stock I will begin to build the tables to put the layout on. the nice part about putting the layout together is that I have the time to wait so I get only the items I am looking for. I think this layout will be the best I have put together so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments