Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2015

The N Scale Canadian National Layout Is Nearly Complete



After a long time collecting the pieces necessary to complete the layout, I find that I have all I need to complete the Canadian National side of the layout. I still have to complete the Canadian Pacific side. Once that is done I can build the tables necessary to support the combined layout. I figure it will take me a few years to get the Canadian Pacific side ready to go.



The basic track layout design loosely follows the diagram shown below:


There will be Two parallel tracks on seperate transformers. Once the Tables are built I can lay out the track and begin collecting the buildings and start on the landscaping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments