Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Power Outage Delays Layout Tables

Well after not sleeping the night before, We woke to discover we had no power on 4/17/2012. We had to delay the construction until today 4/18/2012. Oscar is going to pick up the materials on his way to my house, as I will be tied up with a doctors appointment. I ran out yesterday to pick up the paint for the surface of the tables. I watched a few how to videos on setting up my layout. and am now waiting to get started. I will be adding information to this posting as the day goes on. Hopefully a few pictures as well.


We were short a little plywood, so the plan is for Oscar to return on Friday to add the additional plywood to the table top, screw down the top to the frame and finish the job. Sandy and I are going to paint as much of the table surface as possible on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments