Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I Finally Took Back My Ann Arbor EMD GP38 For Repair

I was really displeased with the repair of my HO Ann Arbor EMD GP38 locomotive road number 7802. Last December I took the locomotive in for repair to Brasseur Electric Trains in Saginaw Michigan when I got it back the locomotive did not run well and stopped running altogether after about 3 weeks. I had an identical locomotive repaired the year before at Brasseurs and it worked really well after they replaced the can motor. It's still running fine today. So I took the broken locomotive back and asked that they replace the can motor in it as well. I have faith that this time the repair will work.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments