Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 8, 2014

My Search Is Still Unsatisfied

I have had a posting on my facebook group called Model Railroads for a long time now it reads
"I am looking for an HO Atlas GP38 Ann Arbor locomotive DC road number 7771 I know this is a very specific request but I have been looking for it for a few years. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it. you can contact me at freedmb@msn.com or leave me a comment on this site. Thanks"
So far I haven't had any success except for the following link that was sent to me
http://www.facebook.com/l/pAQHMT0eK/factorydirecttrains.com/gp38.aspx
It is exactly what I am looking for except it's in N Scale and not HO Scale. So close and yet so far away. I would like to set up an N Scale layout using that locomotive but I still want the HO version.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments