Barry's Model Railroad

Barry's Model Railroad

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mothers Day Brought Me Outside

The weather is great today so I went outside to run my garden train. Sandy is busy cutting the grass and enjoying the weather also. The day could not be nicer for watching my New York Central freight train run around an expanded track. The track is roughly twice the size it was last year. I'm having a few issues with the F unit locomotive running smoothly but it is running. I'm sure it is because it hasn't been run all winter. I am looking forward to an expanded season of running the train.


It turned out there was nothing wrong with the locomotive. There was a loose wire that went from the transformer to the track which is now fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments